- 2011 – 2015
PhD in Mathematics (University of Gdańsk, Faculty of Mathematics, Physics and Informatics)
title of the dissertation: Ergodic properties of certian random dynamical systems
- 2009 – 2011
Master of Science in Mathematics (University of Gdańsk, Faculty of Mathematics, Physics and Informatics)
- 2006 – 2009
Bachelor of Science in Mathematics (University of Gdańsk, Faculty of Mathematics, Physics and Informatics
Nagrody i Stypendia
- Individual Rector’s Award for Research Activities (2018)
- FNP START Stipend (2017)
- FNP Barbara Skarga Scholarship (2017)
- Markov dynamical systems and their ergodic properties (invariant measures, asymptotic stability, limit theorems).
- The theory of Markov operators and semigroups.
- Applying mathematical methods to quantum information theory (including random number generation and quantum cryptography).
- Quantum hypothesis testing, resource theories (encoding information into resources of quantum systems).
- XII 2019 – still
Institute of Theoretical and Applied Informatics, Polish Academy of Sciences (PostDoc, Adiunkt)
- X 2016 – still
University of Silesia in Katowice, Institute of Mathematics (Adiunkt)
- X 2015 – IX 2016
Gdańsk University of Technology, Faculty of Applied Physics and Mathematics (Lecturer)
- X 2013 – IX 2016
University of Gdańsk, Faculty of Mathematics, Physics and Informatics, National Quantum Information Centre of Gdańsk (Research Assistant, and later Adiunkt)