- Author: Zbigniew Puchała | Post date: 13.04.2018 | Last modified: 13.04.201818/04/2018 - 13:15Jacek Aleksander Gruca
- Author: Zbigniew Puchała | Post date: 04.04.2018 | Last modified: 04.04.2018
Date:09/04/2018 - 10:00
Speaker:Dr inż. Piotr Boryło, Katedra Telekomunikacji AGH
- Author: Zbigniew Puchała | Post date: 21.03.2018 | Last modified: 24.03.2018
Date:22/03/2018 - 13:00
- Author: Jarosław Miszczak | Post date: 16.03.2018
QIPLSIGML — machine learning meets quantum computation is a three-day meeting of machine learning and quantum computation communities organized by Quantum Systems of Informatics Group, Department of Computer Science AGH and Beit company. You can find more information at https://qiplsigml.iitis.pl/.
- Author: Zbigniew Puchała | Post date: 11.01.2018 | Last modified: 16.01.2018
Date:16/01/2018 - 10:00
- Author: Zbigniew Puchała | Post date: 03.01.2018 | Last modified: 16.01.2018
Date:10/01/2018 - 13:00
- Author: Sebastian Opozda | Post date: 15.12.2017
irector of the Institute of Theoretical and Applied Informatics, Polish Academy of Sciences announces an open competition for a PhD student / research assistant position in the EU H2020 Project: Secure and Safe Internet of Things (SerIoT) (two positions).
- Author: Zbigniew Puchała | Post date: 14.12.2017
We are pleased to inform you that three employees of the Quantum Systems of Informatics groups received a minister's scholarship for outstanding achievements.
About the Institute
Institute of Theoretical and Applied Informatics, Polish Academy of Sciences is a research institute whose science activity concentrates in the area of Information Technology. The Institute is also involved in training an advanced level technical and scientific staff and both initiates and participates in projects aimed at development of innovative commercial sector. ITAI takes part in realization of Polish Academy of Sciences' mission of advancement promotion, integration and dissemination of Polish science and contributes to education and national culture.