- Author: Piotr Gawron | Post date: 31.03.2017 | Last modified: 07.06.201727/04/2017 - 13:15Piotr Faliszewski, Akademia Górniczo-Hutnicza
- Author: Zbigniew Puchała | Post date: 30.03.2017 | Last modified: 18.06.2018
Date:05/04/2017 - 13:15
Speaker:Anna Francuz, Uniwersytet Jagielloński
- Author: Jarosław Miszczak | Post date: 15.02.2017 | Last modified: 18.06.2018
Date:22/02/2017 - 13:00
Speaker:Nikolay Nahimov, University of Latvia
- Author: Zbigniew Puchała | Post date: 06.02.2017 | Last modified: 18.06.2018
Date:15/02/2017 - 13:15
Speaker:Karol Horodecki, Uniwersytet Gdański
- Author: Piotr Gawron | Post date: 02.01.2017
Director of Institute of Theoretical and Applied Informatics (ITAI) invites young researchers to submit an application to Visegrad Scholarship Program and perform research at ITAI PAS.
- Author: Zbigniew Puchała | Post date: 30.11.2016 | Last modified: 18.06.2018
Date:07/12/2016 - 12:15
Speaker:Rafal Demkowicz-Dobrzański, Uniwersytet Warszawski
- Author: Piotr Gawron | Post date: 28.11.2016 | Last modified: 18.06.2018
Date:30/11/2016 - 12:00
Speaker:Beata Bylina i Jarosław Bylina, Uniwersytet Marii Curie-Skłodowskiej w Lublinie
- Author: Sebastian Opozda | Post date: 24.11.2016
Director of the Institute of Theoretical and Applied Informatics, Polish Academy of Scien ces (ITAI PAS) announces an open competition for a full professor position.
About the Institute
Institute of Theoretical and Applied Informatics, Polish Academy of Sciences is a research institute whose science activity concentrates in the area of Information Technology. The Institute is also involved in training an advanced level technical and scientific staff and both initiates and participates in projects aimed at development of innovative commercial sector. ITAI takes part in realization of Polish Academy of Sciences' mission of advancement promotion, integration and dissemination of Polish science and contributes to education and national culture.