I'm a researcher at the Institute of Theoretical
and Applied Informatics, Polish
Academy of Sciences. I work on quantum information theory and programming languages.
Ł. Pawela, P. Gawron, J.A. Miszczak, P. Sadowski,
Generalized open quantum walks on Apollonian networks,
- J.A. Miszczak, P. Sadowski,
Quantum network exploration with a faulty sense of direction,
Quantum Information & Computation, Vol. 14, No. 13&14, pp. 1238-1250 (2014),
- J.A. Miszczak, Ł. Pawela, J. Sładkowski,
General model for a entanglement-enhanced composed quantum game on a two-dimensional lattice,
Fluctuation and Noise Letters (2014)
M. Mc Gettrick, J.A. Miszczak,
Quantum walks with memory on cycles,
Physica A, Vol. 399, pp. 163-170 (2014),
See also full list of my publications including and info about my book High-level Structures for Quantum Computing. There are also
some talks I gave and some of my notes and reports in Polish.
If you are interested in working on quantum infromation theory in Quantum Information Group at IITiS PAN,
contact me at
- RandFile package for Mathematica which allows the exploitation of local files as sources of random
- TRQS package for Mathematica for using true random numbers.
- QI package for Mathematica,
which implements number of functions used in the analysis of quantum states.
- TurcjaWSandalach.pl portal for independent travelers and
its Facebook page and Google+ page (in Polish).
Turkish Archaeological News portal providing news about the latest archaeological discoveries in Turkey or related
with history of Anatolia. Check out its Facebook page for the recent news and photos.
- Quantiki quantum Wiki project developed in cooperation with
National University of Singapore, which you can follow on Twitter
HomeWine app for Android supporting the process of home fruit wine production.
Get it in Premium or
- IntU package for Mathematica for integrating
over U(n) with respect to the Haar measure.
- GNU/PolSl lectures organized in 2007 (in Polish).
- Wieze Hanoi (Towers of Hanoi) game for mobiles I wrote in Java in 2002.
Source code and project report (in Polish).
- Diary and photos from Turkey tour 2005 trip around Turkey.
- Package quantum-octave for GNU Octave and Matlab.
- Kulka - an experimental quantum programming language.
- For some time (2006-2011) I was an editor for the Open Directory Project (dmoz.org).
My work always tried to unite the true with the beautiful; but when I had to choose one or the other, I usually chose the beautiful.
– Hermann Weyl
© 2005-2014 J.A. Miszczak
Last modification: 09/07/2014