I'm a researcher at the Institute of Theoretical
and Applied Informatics, Polish
Academy of Sciences. I work on quantum information theory and programming languages.
- J.A. Miszczak, P. Sadowski,
Quantum network exploration with a faulty sense of direction,
- J.A. Miszczak,
Functional framework for representing and transforming quantum channels,
In: Proc. Applications of Computer Algebra (ACA2013), Malaga, 2-6 July 2013,
J.L. Galan Garcia, G. Aguilera Venegas, P. Rodriguez Cielos (eds.), 2013,
- R. Winiarczyk, P. Gawron, J.A. Miszczak, Ł. Pawela, Z. Puchała,
Analysis of patent activity in the field of quantum information processing,
Int. J. Quantum Inform., Vol. 11, No. 01 (2013), pp. 1350007.
- J.A. Miszczak, Ł. Pawela, J. Sładkowski,
General model for a entanglement-enhanced composed quantum game on a two-dimensional lattice,
0-th quantization or quantum (information) theory in 42 minutes,
J.A. Miszczak, M. Wahl,
RandFile package for Mathematica for accessing file-based sources of randomness,
J.A. Miszczak, P. Zawadzki,
General method for the security analysis in a quantum direct communication protocol,
M. Mc Gettrick, J.A. Miszczak,
Quantum walks with memory on cycles,
See also full list of my publications. There are also
some talks I gave and some of my notes and reports in Polish.
If you are interested in working on quantum infromation theory in Quantum Information Group at IITiS PAN,
contact me at
- RandFile package for Mathematica which allows the exploitation of local files as sources of random
- IntU package for Mathematica for integrating
over U(n) with respect to the Haar measure.
- TRQS package for Mathematica for using true random numbers.
- QI package for Mathematica,
which implements number of functions used in the analysis of quantum states.
- TurcjaWSandalach.pl portal for independent travelers and
its Facebook page and Google+ page (in Polish).
- Quantiki quantum Wiki project developed in cooperation with
National University of Singapore, which you can follow on Twitter
HomeWine app for Android supporting the process of home fruit wine production. Get it in Premium or Basic version.
Anything that is complex is not useful and anything that is useful is simple. This has been my whole life's motto.
– Mikhail Kalashnikov
© 2005-2012 J.A. Miszczak
Last modification: 04/09/2013